Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nature's Brilliance by Sue


 Nature's Brilliance by Sue's products never fail to impress me, and the Jojoba Lip Gloss-Glaze is no exception. I chose the newest shade in the line which is Sweetheart. A gorgeous shade of pink that I'd liken to a cross between Cerise and Magenta. While it is called a gloss-glaze this product packs quite a good amount of color, and offers a beautiful shine without being sticky at all.

 One of the big selling points for me is that Nature's Brilliance by Sue makes all natural products and I can pronounce and recognize all the ingredients listed. I like this. No weird chemical names that I can't pronounce and have no idea what they are. Have you ever looked up the ingredients in your everyday cosmetics? What you find might surprise you. Here are the ingredients in the Sweetheart Lipgloss-glaze:
  • Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
  • Castor Seed Oil
  • 100% Pure Vegetable Glycerin
  • Lecithin (Vegetable Source)
  • Natural Vitamin E
  • Grapefruit Seed Extract
  •  Beeswax
  •  Carnauba Wax
  • Allantoin
  • Titanium Dioxide
  • Mica
  • Iron Oxide
Easily identifiable right? Thank you Sue!  The Lipgloss-glaze comes in 9 different shades and retails for $6.00. You can find it here: Lipgloss-glaze

 I mentioned to Sue that I love the Mineral Blush in Pink Sunset that I was sent in my last review, and she sent me another Mineral Blush to try out.  This time she sent along the shade Pink Mystique, a more sheer pale pink. The quality is just as fabulous but I am seriously addicted to my Pink Sunset Mineral Blush it is my most worn blush and even after 8 months I still have quite a bit of product left. Nature's Brilliance Mineral Blushes come in loose pigment form with a sifter cap, and are seriously pigmented. With 24 shades to choose from there is a color to suit everyone. Sue's Mineral Blushes retail for $7.00 and can be found here: Mineral Blush.

 You can check out my previous review for Nature's Brilliance by Sue here: http://kristy-s-place.blogspot.com/2011/08/natures-brilliance-by-sue-review.html


*The products mentioned in this post were gifted to me by Nature's Brilliance by Sue for the purposes of this review. I was not paid for this review and all opinions are my own and 100% Honest*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in advance for your comments! :)